24 Mar Finding Love After Divorce
I’ve been invited to join a summit on finding love again after divorce… you know I rarely say “yes” to summits and when I do it’s because I think it will be really beneficial. THIS is one of those… <3 <3
Most of the women I talk to who’ve recently gone through (or are going through) divorce have very common fears and they are:
- How do I know I won’t end up in the same situation again?
- I don’t want to go through another heartbreak.
- I’m worried that I won’t find anyone that I feel excited about and that I’ll have to settle.
Just the idea of dating again makes them shut down and push the desire for love away.
There IS a way to have the love you want after divorce or heartbreak- no matter how things may seem right now.
Maybe you’re ready to date again… and you’re wondering how to let go of your past relationship?
Or if you can find anyone who made you feel the way your ex did (when things were going good!!!)?
Do you feel concerned you might be asked why you’re single and you just want to avoid answering any questions like that because you’re not even sure what to say?
Is it me?
Have you ever asked yourself that question?
Or compared yourself to other women… to their status, success, or ability to be in a fulfilling relationship?
Want to know a little secret?
You have the power to create and attract your ultimate relationship.
You can find love again with someone who enhances your life in ways you never thought possible. You can have the relationship you want, desire and deserve this next time around.
If you’re ready for love again, you’re in the right place!
My friend Elisha Waters, Women’s Empowerment, Life and After-Divorce Transformational Coach, has interviewed myself and over 20 other experts to talk about love after divorce or breakup and how to attract the mate of your dreams and create the relationship, love and life that you want.
Love after Divorce is scheduled for release April 2nd-April 12th. I’m really excited about this event because once a woman learns how to navigate the dating world in way where she understands men and relationships on a deep energetic level – she’ll have all the tools she needs to have the love she deserves.
Feel free to skip the reading and sign up here:
Love After Divorce Summit
—-> Sign Up Here <—-
To Get Professional Coaching, Training & Guidance at No Cost!
This groundbreaking series will show you how to stop wishing for what you want so that you can attract the love you want to you!
Once you sign up you’ll:
- Learn how to spot the red flags from the very beginning to avoid any unnecessary heartbreak (STOP choosing men based on their potential!)
- Begin to live in the present moment and let go of the past
- Understand how not to become overly invested early on
- Get clear on your ideal mate and what you really desire from a man and relationship
- Create a new mindset that will make finding love again so much easier
- Feel confident when your relationship moves through the stages of attraction, dating, long term relationship and life long commitment
- Allow more intimacy and connection
- Be Inspired to begin this new and exciting chapter of your life
- And much more!
You’ll gain new tools and techniques you can implement right away so you can start your journey towards the relationship you were always meant to have!
“Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. The best is yet to come.”
– Zig Ziglar
This quote speaks so much truth about the journey to finding love again, because while it may be daunting, once you do find that love, you’ll begin the best part of your life.
Love isn’t just about the relationship it’s about the woman you become while finding and being in that relationship.
Get access to this free event and start having the relationship you’ve always dreamed of.
For a limited time, you can gain free access to this series so you can stop dreaming about what’s possible and start living life on your terms.
You don’t want to miss this so take action and start getting the relationship you want today. So click here to join me now!
See you there!